Veljan VT series Vane Pumps and Motors are high performance fixed displacement pin vane design available in single, double, triple, drive train and motor configurations. Both pumps and motors are light weight and compact in design, resulting in an exceptional power to weight ratio.
Veljan vane pumps and motors offer a comprehensive range of flow capacities within the B, C, D, and E frame sizes.Displacements range from 0.35 to 16.46 with pressures up to 4640 PSI and speeds up to 3600 RPM.
Veljan vane pumps and motors have a hydrostatically balanced cartridge which offers flexibility in pump sizes within a single series. A firm but light force against the vane is provided by the pin in order to follow the contour of the cam ring.
- Low ripple pressure reduces piping noise and increases life of other components in the circuit.
- High resistance to particle contamination because of double lip vane increases pump life.
- Large variety of options (cam displacements, shaft, port positions) allows customized installation.
- Low speed, low pressure, high viscosity allows applications in could environments with minimum energy consumption and without risk of seizure.
- Cam rings are dry lubricant coated and suitable for severe duty applications. This special coating helps in lubrication of cam surfaces, especially during cold starts and also while in operation. Additionally this reduces wear which in turn extends life of the pump.
- Side feed holes reduce the internal leakage, help balance internal pressures, improve lubrication and provide a cooling effect.
- Vane loading pins load the vane against the cam ring. Loading is in direct proportion to pump discharge pressure, which minimizes wear and prevents overshoot pressure and vane blow-off.